- 1 package of fettuccine
- 1 package of imitation crab
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- Cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions
- While that is cooking put the whole jar of Alfredo in a sauce pan and turn on low heat until warm
- When Alfredo sauce is warm tear apart the imitation crab into bite size chunks and add to sauce (use as much crab as you want, we usually use the whole package)
- Pour one cup of Parmesan cheese into the crab and Alfredo sauce mixture, heat until melted
- Drain fettuccine
- When Parmesan is melted add sauce mixture in with the fettuccine until all of the pasta is thoroughly coated with the sauce mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
This meal is great with garlic bread and a fresh salad!